August 10 – 13, 2017, Groningen, NL
We invite you for a silence spring retreat in magical farmhouse (check link for an impression) in Groningen the Netherlands organized by Tijn and Lisanne Buik. We will offer you best of both worlds. You have the opportunity to become calmer and more silent by the tools and surrounding we offer.
The idea is that it al starts with rest and that the creation starts here. You can join all kind of meditations (from walking to sound mediations), silent dancing, creative sessions, excellent vegetarian food, wood fire and play piano. Besides you can read books, enjoy the beautiful garden and just do nothing.
We are really happy to welcome you at Landgoed Oosterhouw from Thursday August 10 until Sunday August 13. It takes you 2 hours drive from Amsterdam. Coming by train or share a ride is also possible.
Group size maximum 10 persons.
- Thursday August 10
- Arrive in Groningen between 7 and 8 PM & light dinner with soup and salad
- Friday and Saturday August 12 & 13 (silence)
- Practices and workshops in silence hosten by Tijn or Lisanne (walking meditation, dancing meditation, creative sessions, making fire, journaling, darmha sharing and more)
- Fully vegetarian catered - mindfull eating all weekend
- lazy evening or morning to do whatever you want (enjoy nature, reading books in the library, rest, sleep, meditate, gardening, playing piano, exercise etc. ) We will make a big fire in a the garden. Challenge yourself to look into the fire for a couple of hours and see what happens.
- Sunday August 13
- Morning silence with practices and workshops - ecstatic dance
- Journaling workshop to integrate the insights of the weekend to your daily life
- Chique lunch with silver and kristal (end of silence). Including a glass of mindfull wine ;)
- Leaving landgoed Oosterhouw around 4pm
Price early bird 499,00 euro including tax. Price late bird 549,00 euro including tax from August 1.
- A journey in silence without being alone
- All kind of workshops hosted by Tijn and Lisanne to deepen your experience.
- All kind of different meditations such as guided, silent, sound healing, Wim Hof breathing, walking meditation and silent meditations of course.
- A lot of time in between the sessions to do nothing.
- creative sessions (including creative material) with Hilde de Vries
- A whole house for ourselves.
- 3 nights at Landgoed Oosterhouw (shared bathroom and shared room with 1 or 2 other participants)
- A private chef with all inclusive vegetarian and organic food and drinks
- massage (45 minutes)
- Dharma sharing sessions
- Mindfull hiking and nature absorption
- bodywork (such as yoga or Qi gong)
- more massage time
- optional Reiki
- cancellation or travel insurance
What to bring:
- your favorite and most comfortable clothes and shoes
- Books and other most relaxing materials
- meditation cushion & blanket
- yoga mat
- Organisation and meditation Tijn Vuijk and Lisanne Buik
- Massage and photography Elisabeth Lens
- Creative sessions, sound healing and meditation Hilde Anna de Vries
- Yoga Wilma Helmantel
- Catering and hosting: Wilbert van de Kamp (Huize Oosterhouw)
For more information don't hesitate to contact me. If you want to sign up send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note! You can only join the weekend if your intention is to be at Huize Oosterhouw on Thursday before 8PM and leave Sunday after 4PM. We respect the group process.
Check the Instagram account of Oosterhouw for more pictures of the house.
See for pictures of the Spring edition this link.
I'm very happy to host this amazing weekend again!
Enjoy the ride & love yourself.
SILENCE – YOGA – ELEMENTAL DANCING – GUIDED MEDITATION – NATURE IMMERSION – MASSAGE THERAPY – COSMIC COOKING